Indesign Secrets Events
PEPCON and InDesignSecretsLive 2012 Registration Now Open
We have two 2012 events to share with you!
PEPCON San Francisco
If you've ever been to PEPCON: The Print + ePublishing Conference (either 2010 in Seattle, or 2011 in Washington DC) you know that this is an event you don't want to miss! If you've never been, let me give you a quick rundown of what you'll experience:
- May 14-16, at the Parc 55 Hotel in San Francisco. I stayed at this hotel during Macworld, and it's great! It's very close to the local underground train station (BART), the famous cable cars, Nordstroms, Macys, the Apple Store, the Yerba Buena Gardens, Union Square, and more. (More conference location details here.)
- The main conference is Monday and Tuesday, with a choice of three full-day tutorials on Wednesday. We're finalizing the schedule next week, but some of the topics include: "Producing eBooks from InDesign: ePub and Kindle," "InDesign to iPad and Android Apps," "Let’s Talk Future: How to Prepare for the Next Two Years," and "Let’s Talk PDF: Best Practices for Print Workflows."
- We have some of the best experts and presenters in the world coming, including: Rufus Deuchler, Liz Castro, Gabriel Powell, Diane Burns, Sandee Cohen, John McWade (from Before & After magazine), Keith Gilbert, Michael Murphy, Anne-Marie Concepcion, and more! See this page for the full list.)
- We'll feed you a great breakfast and lunch each day, and enter you to win thousands of dollars worth of prizes.
- Don't forget the internationally-acclaimed Ignite InDesign evening, where attendees can present their coolest tricks or InDesign-related topics.
- Plus, we're going to give you over $200 worth of stuff, including a full year's subscription to InDesign Magazine (or renew your subscription), a month of lynda.com videos for free, two powerful InDesign plug-ins, ebooks, and some awesome tools.
PEPCON is clearly the InDesign event of the year -- we hope to see you there!
InDesignSecrets Live! New York City
We're trying something new this year: A two-day one-track seminar presented by five acclaimed experts in New York City: InDesignSecrets Live! This event is co-located with the OnDemand Conference and Expo, which means that our attendees will have access to the exhibit floor and even more events and great information about publishing, photo-book production, on-demand printing, and producing digital publications.
- Presenters include: Anne-Marie Concepcion, Bob Levine, Sandee Cohen, Mike Rankin, and myself (David Blatner)
- Sessions include: "InDesign CS6: What You Need to Know," "Twenty Essential Scripts and Resources for EPUB and Print Production," "Ten Techniques For Every InDesign User," and "From InDesign to iPad: Digital Magazines, PDF solutions, and more."
- You'll get lunch, a year-long subscription (or renewal) to InDesign Magazine, a free month subscription to lynda.com, and over $100 in free plug-ins, ebooks, and resources to help make you a super-efficient InDesign Rockstar!
If you've attended an InDesignSecretsLive seminar or conference before, check your email in the next couple of days for a discount code offer. If you're a member here at InDesignSecrets (it's free!) then check this week's newsletter for a coupon code for $50 off either event.
Click here to register for PEPCON 2012 San Francisco
Click here to register for InDesignSecrets Live! New York
We hope to see you at one of these two events!
- Date: 09/02/2015