Indesign Secrets Events
You Use this InDesign Feature… Now Meet the Person Who Wrote the Feature! (at PEPCON)
Anyone who has been to a PEPCON event knows that the two most amazing aspects of the event are:
- Learning all the up-to-date information about print and ePublishing workflows, including the how, what, where, and why of all the new features in the newest versions of the software.
- Sitting down and talking one-on-one with experts who help answer questions and solve problems!
We know that Adobe will be releasing CS6 sometime this quarter, so we’ll be discussing at PEPCON anything that Adobe has made public by May 14. That’s going to be exciting!
But the coolest part is that several members of the InDesign team will be on hand to discuss the current state of InDesign, what to expect in the future, to hear your feedback, and answer your questions! For example, one of the highlights at the Seattle event was when the programming engineer who wrote the multiple page size feature came over and talked with us about how it works “under the hood.” Similarly, in DC, Douglas Waterfall — who wrote the split and span columns features, as well as many other table, footnotes, and text composition features — spoke about their strengths and weaknesses, and his hopes for breaking past current limitations. Even better, they listened. Adobe has consistently shown an interest in their customers and what they most want.
And it’s not just Adobe! We’ll have on hand representatives from a wide range of companies who offer solutions for InDesign users, including:
- iPad/Tablet App Solutions
- Fotolia stock images
- Vitamin T creative staffing
- Plug-ins, Scripting, and InDesign Server development
- Em Software
- Silicon Publishing
And now, for a limited time, the first five people to use the code HH76 when registering will receive $200 off the cost of a 2-day or 3-day registration!
- Date: 03/10/2014