Free Webinar: Secrets of the Adobe InDesign Masters
Sorry for the late notice, but all this came together just recently: We (Anne-Marie and David, your friendly hosts of InDesignSecrets) will be presenting a free webinar, "Secrets of the InDesign Masters" on Wednesday, February 12th, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. (West coasters: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
Sign-up for the Secrets of the Adobe InDesign Masters webinar
We'll be live, broadcasting from our desktops, covering our favorite topic. We want to show not just our favorite new features in InDesign CC, but also as many of our favorite "power tips" (regardless of which version of InDesign you're using) as we can cram into an hour. We're hoping to cover:
- How to get the most out of InDesign
- Using Typekit fonts in your InDesign layouts
- Why the Hyperlinks panel has recently changed from good to awesome
- Essential shortcuts that every InDesign user should know about
- Latest tips for making high-quality EPUBs
- Productivity techniques for working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and the rest of the Creative Suite
- Best practices for working with text from Microsoft Word:
A little ambitious? Maybe. :-D Okay, each one of these bullet points could be its own hour-long webinar, but we're bound and determined to give you the highlights of all of them.
Hope to see you there! Again, the webinar is free,
but you need to register to get the logon information.
Update: Here's the recording from the webinar. (You must have Flash player to view it.)