Need to Build a Calendar in InDesign?
by: David Blatner | April 14, 2008
I wrote an article about how to create calendars in InDesign Magazine, Issue #21 (December 2007/January 2008). For those of you who haven’t been subscribing, I encourage you to do so; or you can buy that one back issue if you want. The article mentioned templates you could use, but focused primarily on a script by Scott Selberg called CalendarWizard.
Also, if you’re wanting to lay out a calendar with vertical spreads (that is, where one page is on top of the other), be sure to read this post about PageControl, and this post with Anne-Marie’s cool trick.
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- News: InDesign Conference; PePcon; Lynda Weinman creative keynote!
- Neglected Panels (some you may not even know about)
- Worth a(nother) look: Info, Tool Hints, Kuler, Background Tasks, Story, Attributes
- Forgettable for most users: Trap Presets, Timing (until HTML 5 export!), Script Label, Tags, Transform (redundant!), Flattener Preview
- Wait-and-see: Adobe Exchange
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Consolidate All to Here
- David W said about Multi-Level Automatic Numbering in InDesign:@David: Is there still no way to achieve…
- Dorothea said about Finally! Improved Conditional Text:I purchased a licence for this plug-in because,…
- Mary Weaver said about Moving Control Panel to Bottom of Screen:Never mind---I reset the workspace. Whew. By the…
Recent Forum Posts
Style autonumbers to appear one line above the paragraph?
9 hours, 57 minutes ago
GREP to replace space with nonbreaking space
2 hours, 57 minutes ago
Changing spine direction
2 days, 6 hours ago
Show HTML page on dialog
2 days, 15 hours ago
Page size indication for changed page sizes
2 days, 11 hours ago