by: David Blatner | February 07, 2012
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
June 29, 2016 · 11:04 am
- Latest news:
- PePcon Recap! And we each share one tip we learned at the show
- A number of tips to know about (Auto-) Numbered Lists
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Dimensions Include Stroke Weight
- more said about Auto Style the Last (or First) Paragraph of an InDesign Story:Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed…
- David Blatner said about Data Merging – Part 3:Josh: Unfortunately, data merge isn't designed to do…
- David Blatner said about For Interactive PDF, Not All Readers Are Equal:p rao: I understand now. The problem is…
Recent Forum Posts
Vector maps of countries and cities?
7 hours, 48 minutes ago
Why are my new document's pages reversed ?!
8 hours, 30 minutes ago
'How to' multiple numbered lists to start with the #1
1 day, 5 hours ago
How to add a dot above character ?
8 hours, 52 minutes ago
16 hours, 53 minutes ago