Free Lynda.com Video: InDesign for UX Design
It’s time for another great free video from Lynda.com! This time Brian Wood shows how to use InDesign for UX Design.
Here’s the full course description:
Adobe InDesign offers an array of features and tools that make it easier for designers to bring their projects to life. In this course, learn the concepts and skills you need to leverage InDesign for UX design and prototyping projects. Here, Brian Wood explains how to use InDesign tools to create wireframes and prototypes, how to work smarter by using object and text styles, and how to create a content library with CC Libraries. Plus, learn how to work with multistate objects, create animations, export prototypes to interactive PDF and Publish Online, and more.
- Setting InDesign preferences
- Creating InDesign files
- Creating reusable artwork and formatting
- Creating a content library with CC Libraries
- Creating wireframe screens
- Setting up alternate layouts
- Creating a prototype
- Working with multistate objects
- Creating animations
- Exporting prototypes to interactive PDF and Publish Online
Using a layout grid
For Lynda.com members, if you are currently signed in to your account, you can also check out these videos from the series.
Not a Lynda.com member?
Get 10 days of free unlimited access to Lynda.com.