InDesign CC 2015 Bug Fix Released
Adobe has released an update to InDesign CC 2015.4 to address several bugs, including network-related crashes and display issues. Here’s the full list from Adobe’s release notes on 2015.4.1.
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while working with documents on network and applying effects on objects.
- InDesign crashes on launch while working with libraries on network.
- InDesign crashes while dragging an object to a collapsed panel icon.
- InDesign performs protective shutdown while trying to “Save As” a file if it is deleted from the machine.
- The Default Display Performance preferences is not saved and reverts back to High Quality when changed to Typical.
- Colored bitmap TIFF images appear only in black.
- GPU rendering sometimes results in black frames.
- File > Browse in Bridge or Reveal in Bridge option does not launch Bridge CC 2015.
- [Windows only] Publish Online does not work behind Kerberos proxy settings.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Stepper widget does not work for Gutter option.
- Margins and Columns dialog: Inside/Outside or Right/Left labels disappear.
- Liquid Guide gets partially drawn on the pages.
- [Windows only] InDesign crashes while editing hyperlinks in a document saved on network.