InDesign Magazine Issue 105: Designing Books
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 105 (January 2018) is now available! This special issue features a brand new design from start to finish!
(All of us at the magazine would love to know what you think of the new design, so once you’re done reading the issue, please take our survey!)
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Designing Books: Nigel French offers a systematic approach to the task of designing and building a book.
- In the Spotlight: Pam Sparks Meet the woman behind our new design!
- And Finally Came the End(notes): Jamie McKee looks at the good, the bad, and the ugly of InDesign’s new features for creating endnotes.
- Typography Tips From the Pros: David Blatner asked eight type titans to disclose
their dos and don’ts.
- InFocus: Erica Gamet delivers another batch of goodies for InDesign users.
- Best of the Blog articles from InDesignSecrets
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)