InDesign Magazine Issue 107: Photoshop and InDesign
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 107 (March 2018) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Helping Photoshop & InDesign Play Nice: Chad Chelius and David Blatner offer advice on how to make these two software siblings get along great.
- From InDesign to Photoshop: David Blatner and Conrad Chavez share tips for using InDesign content in your Photoshop documents.
- Template of the Month: Data Merge: Not one, but four templates set up to create stationery, business cards, conference badges, and a staff directory. You just supply the data.
- Scripts for Wrangling Images: Erica Gamet delivers the lowdown on seven great scripts for working with images in InDesign.
- InReview: PixelSquid: Steve Caplin reviews a service that takes stock art to a new level, offering a vast library of pre-rendered 3D objects that can be rotated to almost any angle.
- Best of the Blog articles from InDesignSecrets
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)