InDesign Magazine Issue 108: Creating an Interactive Portfolio
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 108 (April 2018) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Creating Interactive Portfolios: Sandee Cohen shows how to collect and display your work in a way that gets you noticed.
- From Print to Ebook: Next Steps: Laura Brady details the principles and process of moving content from traditional print publishing to digital.
- What’s New in InDesign CC 2018.1: Steve Werner tells all about the new features and enhancements in the latest version of InDesign.
- Template of the Month: Interactive Presentation: This month’s template comes with nine presentation slide designs plus a clever tip for making bullet points appear on cue.
- InQuestion: Bob Levine answers your toughest InDesign questions.
- InFocus: Erica Gamet delivers another batch of cool stuff for InDesign users.
- Best of the Blog articles from InDesignSecrets
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)