InDesign Magazine Issue 112: Green Design
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue #112 (August 2018) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- A Greener Grid: Maya P. Lim explores the important topic of sustainability for print designers.
- Seeing Spots: Claudia McCue’s comprehensive guide to working with spot colors
- AI, XD, and the Many Futures of Design: An Interview with Adobe’s Principal Designer, Khoi Vinh
- Wet FX: Mike Rankin shows how to create watery effects with transparency blend modes.
- Best of the Blog articles from InDesignSecrets
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)