InDesign Magazine Issue 113: Calendars
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue #113 (September 2018) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Designing Calendars: Nigel French examines several different approaches to designing calendars, from tried-and-true to truly remarkable.
- Paragraph Borders and Shading: Grace Fussell shows how to draw attention to key items of text in any version of InDesign.
- High-Contrast Fonts: Andrea Leksen explores fonts that create drama and intensity by combining thick and thin strokes.
- InDesigner: Andrews McMeel: Whether you’re into Dilbert, dogs, or Downton Abbey, this company makes the perfect calendar for you, as Addison Lalier explains.
- Best of the Blog articles from InDesignSecrets
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)