InDesign Magazine Issue 59: The GREP Issue
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 59 (March, 2014) is now available! This month’s theme is “getting a grip on GREP” and whether you’re a GREP beginner or maven, you’re going to want to check this out:
- Peter Kahrel explains GREP from the ground up, with important lessons and essential tips
- David Blatner discusses how to use GREP Styles, and then offers a two-page “clip and save” resource guide with common GREP codes you can (and should!) use yourself
But that’s not all! Even if you never touch GREP, you’ll want to read:
- Sandee Cohen’s terrific exposé of flowing text. (This article is supposed to be for beginners, but even advanced readers will find important jewels in here!)
- Mike Rankin discusses how to use InDesign when building presentations, and then Sharon Steuer takes it one step farther, showing how you can skip the PDF step entirely and just present from InDesign (and why that’s a good idea!)
- We also have a review of a terrific new time-tracking tool from CreativeWorx which is free for CS and CC users.
You can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.