InDesign Magazine Issue 64: The Music Issue
Cue the music… We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 64 (August, 2014) is now available!
This month’s theme is “The Music Issue,” and whether you like Beethoven, the Beatles, or Beyonce, you’re going to love these articles:
- Nigel French explores “band posters” and provides step-by-step instructions for designing three cool classic music posters.
- Sandee Cohen and Diane Burns explain how to get sound into your PDF, EPUB, and DPS projects (via InDesign of course!)
- You won’t believe how many musical notation fonts there are out there, many of which you can use directly in InDesign.
- Rolling Stone magazine uses InDesign to produce both its print and digital tablet editions
- You may be surprised to learn how the world’s largest sheet-music publisher, Hal Leonard, uses InDesign!
You can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(Remember, monthly subscribers only get access to the current month’s magazine. Annual subscribers get this month’s issue plus 10 years of back issues!)