InDesign Magazine Issue 69: Wireframing and Prototyping
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 69 (January, 2015) is now available! This month’s theme is Workflow and Prototyping: how you can design interactive content for websites and apps.
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Justin Putney explains how you can use InDesign to assist in the task of creating interactive content for websites and apps.
- Mike Rankin shows how to take advantage of table features for making accurate and attractive timeline graphics.
- When it comes to workflow and creating high- quality output, ads present a unique set of challenges. But Matt Mayerchak is here to help!
- Nigel French offers a guide to choosing and using some of the most beautiful and expressive typefaces of all.
- In GREP of the Month, Bart Van de Wiele shares a code for finding repeated items in a list.
- Jeff Gamet keeps you up to date on products that are new, improved, and interesting to InDesign users.
- And of course, always check out the Best of the Blog, a compendium of the best InDesign tips on the planet.
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, monthly subscribers only get access to the current month’s magazine. Annual subscribers get this month’s issue plus 10 years of back issues!)