InDesign Magazine Issue 83: CC Libraries
We’re happy to announce that InDesign Magazine Issue 83 (March, 2016) is now available!
Here’s what the issue includes:
- Steve Werner explores a powerful new Creative Cloud feature, CC Libraries
- Colin Flashman explains everything you need to know about overprinting, transparency, and blend modes to get the print output you want.
- Mike Rankin’s InStep takes you through the process of creating cool animated effects for all kinds of projects.
- Erica Gamet offers up a slew of interesting add-ons and native InDesign features to supercharge your workflow.
- David Blatner’s GREP of the Month shows how to target accented characters.
- Best of the Blogs articles from InDesignSecrets, InCopySecrets, and EPUBSecrets.
Remember, you can find every issue of InDesign Magazine here, or by clicking Magazine above.
(And remember, Premium Members get this month’s issue plus access to all back issues!)