InFocus Autumn 2017
Erica Gamet October 25, 2017
A bountiful harvest of goodies for InDesign users
What does autumn mean to you? Crackly, dried leaves and caramel apples? Fleece and flannel? For me, having just moved to the Pacific Northwest from the Desert Southwest, it means evergreen trees rustling in the cool evening breeze. And rain, probably. Not one to dwell on any less-than-positive byproduct, I’ll focus on the bounties of this season of harvest. This time around I’ve gathered up some newly-sprouted fonts, updated add-ons, and a new crop of books and prints for you to feast on.. . . .
This article from InDesign Magazine is for InDesignSecrets premium subscribers only. To continue reading, please log in above, or sign up for a premium membership today! Thanks for supporting InDesignSecrets!
Latest posts by Erica Gamet (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- Applying object styles to groups of object-styled things
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Use Native Digits When Typing in Arabic Scripts
- Kelli Fleck said about PerfectPrepText: A smart way to style local formatting:This is amazing! Been using preptext for over…
- Bart Van Put said about GREP Find/Change on Formatted Text (solution to a big problem):Hoera (dutch) for Chris's and Peter contributions !
- Plumbers in Kempton Park said about Using Data Merge to Create a Table for a Directory:Quaⅼity articles or reviews is the key tօ…