InFocus Autumn 2017
Erica Gamet October 25, 2017
A bountiful harvest of goodies for InDesign users
What does autumn mean to you? Crackly, dried leaves and caramel apples? Fleece and flannel? For me, having just moved to the Pacific Northwest from the Desert Southwest, it means evergreen trees rustling in the cool evening breeze. And rain, probably. Not one to dwell on any less-than-positive byproduct, I’ll focus on the bounties of this season of harvest. This time around I’ve gathered up some newly-sprouted fonts, updated add-ons, and a new crop of books and prints for you to feast on.. . . .
This article from InDesign Magazine is for InDesignSecrets premium subscribers only. To continue reading, please log in above, or sign up for a premium membership today! Thanks for supporting InDesignSecrets!
Latest posts by Erica Gamet (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- Lots of News:
- What's new in InDesign CC 2018
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Triplespace
- Eric Hook said about InDesign Poll Results: Sending Files to a Print Service Provider:As a designer I will only supply PDFs…
- Garisimo said about Move Every Object on Every Page Toward or Away from Spine:Hey Ed! I don't know if you are…
- RF said about How to Save InDesign Files as Layered Photoshop Files:Is there a similar script that works on…