InFocus Autumn 2017
Erica Gamet October 25, 2017
A bountiful harvest of goodies for InDesign users
What does autumn mean to you? Crackly, dried leaves and caramel apples? Fleece and flannel? For me, having just moved to the Pacific Northwest from the Desert Southwest, it means evergreen trees rustling in the cool evening breeze. And rain, probably. Not one to dwell on any less-than-positive byproduct, I’ll focus on the bounties of this season of harvest. This time around I’ve gathered up some newly-sprouted fonts, updated add-ons, and a new crop of books and prints for you to feast on.. . . .
This article from InDesign Magazine is for InDesignSecrets premium subscribers only. To continue reading, please log in above, or sign up for a premium membership today! Thanks for supporting InDesignSecrets!
Latest posts by Erica Gamet (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- We review all the features/fixes in just-released InDesign CC 2018.1 update
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Knockout Group
- theedgeofuniverse said about Use the CS3 Video Workshop to Learn InDesign CS3:Hello everyone! source code for those videos is…
- Disappointed said about Changing Layer Visibility in an Interactive PDF:Yeah, but here's the thing...how do you publish…
- Pankaj said about Working With Endnotes in InDesign:I want to know how we set endnote…