PePCon 2016 Video Archives Now Available
Couldn’t make it to PePCon: The Print + ePublishing Conference this year? Well here’s the next best thing: the 2016 PePCon Video Archives. These 30 videos cover all of the Monday and Tuesday sessions from the show, and range from 30 to 90 minutes in length.
- Making Magic: Design and Publishing
- Essential eBook Fixes and Tweaks
- Choosing a Digital Publishing Solution for You and Your Client
- Photoshop & Illustrator: Techniques You Just Have to Know
- A Codeless Web for Designers
- Touching the Reader: The Power of Print
- Designing for Mobile: A Guide for Print Designers Making the Transition
- A Designer’s Guide to Easy Video in Photoshop
- Custom Interactivity for Your Digital Publications
…and many more!
Until now, these videos were only available to the attendees of PePcon 2016 who purchased a Gold Pass, or upgraded to Video Access. But now you can get the videos even if you didn’t make it to PePCon, by going to http://pepcon.com/sandiego-2016/online-access/ and buying access. You’ll have 90 days to watch all the online videos. Note there is no option to download them for offline viewing.
Along with the videos, you get 300+ pages of session handouts from the presenters. This is an amazing resource that until now you couldn’t get unless you went to the show.
You also get entry into the attendee-only forums to ask questions and connect with the PePCon community of speakers and attendees. It truly is the next best thing to actually going to the conference.
The standard price for the complete video package is $495, but right now you can get an even better deal! Use the coupon code VIDS100 to get $100 off!
Don’t miss out! Get your access to the PepCon 2016 Video Archive and catch up with all the fantastic information shared in San Diego!