PR: Rorohiko Releases BarredText Plug-In for InDesign
Wellington, 17-Jan-2011. Rorohiko Workflow Resources, a software development and consultancy company targeting the prepress and publishing area announces the immediate availability of version 1.0.5 of its ‘BarredText’ InDesign Plug-In. It is available to users of Adobe® InDesign® CS3, CS4 and CS5 on Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
The BarredText plug-in allows InDesign users to ‘mark’ text with a dynamic vertical bar in the margin, similar to a popular feature in Adobe FrameMaker®.
The features include:
- Anchor a vertical bar into the margin of selected text-range (for example, to visually mark edits to a text).
- Bar remains attached to text range when text range is moved around.
- Bar moves, expands or shrinks as needed when text is added to or removed from the marked text range.
- Bar auto-splits as necessary when text is flowing through multiple text frames.
- Easily tweak the visual appearance of any bars in a document through a named swatch and object style.
A fully functional, time-limited demo of the plug-in is available for download here.
Supported platforms: InDesign CS3, CS4 or CS5 on Mac OS X or Windows.
About Rorohiko Workflow Resources
Rorohiko Workflow Resources (“Slash the time it takes”) provides custom software development, consultancy and software developer training for companies operating in the prepress and publishing area. Rorohiko Ltd. is based in New Zealand, and provides services to customers all over the world.