Tip of the Week: Using Frame Fitting Options for Templates
Cari Jansen September 26, 2017
This InDesign tip on using frame fitting options for templates was sent to Tip of the Week email subscribers on September 21, 2017.
Sign up now and every week you’ll get a new tip, keyboard shortcut, and roundups of new articles, plus exclusive deals sent right to your Inbox!
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page, enter your email address, and click Go! We’ll take care of the rest. Now, on with the tip!
If you are creating a template with placeholder frames for graphics, be sure to set your desired Frame Fitting Options for each placeholder frame.
That way, when you place images in the placeholder frames, they’ll automatically fit the frame, fill the frame, or whatever.
Latest posts by Cari Jansen (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- Applying object styles to groups of object-styled things
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Use Native Digits When Typing in Arabic Scripts
- tina said about Free InDesign Script to Export JPEGs or PNGs at a Precise Size:We've been using this for about 3-4 months…
- Stefano Bernardi said about Changing Layouts During a Data Merge:As always, a great post Colin!
- Kelli Fleck said about PerfectPrepText: A smart way to style local formatting:This is amazing! Been using preptext for over…