Tip of the Week: Using Frame Fitting Options for Templates
Cari Jansen September 26, 2017
This InDesign tip on using frame fitting options for templates was sent to Tip of the Week email subscribers on September 21, 2017.
Sign up now and every week you’ll get a new tip, keyboard shortcut, and roundups of new articles, plus exclusive deals sent right to your Inbox!
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page, enter your email address, and click Go! We’ll take care of the rest. Now, on with the tip!
If you are creating a template with placeholder frames for graphics, be sure to set your desired Frame Fitting Options for each placeholder frame.
That way, when you place images in the placeholder frames, they’ll automatically fit the frame, fill the frame, or whatever.
Latest posts by Cari Jansen (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- What's new and what to watch out for with InDesign CC 2019
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: By Unicode (or by CID/GID)
- Lars Chr said about Making Numbered Tickets:Another solution is to make a CSV dokument…
- Sergey said about How to Save InDesign Files as Layered Photoshop Files:Peter, Copy script file from indesign folder to…
- E Lisette Gerald-Yamasaki said about Creating an Interactive Portfolio:That's to say, the Image Catalog doesn't appear…