"Bubble" icon on Frames

Home Forums General InDesign Topics "Bubble" icon on Frames

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Curtis Sharp 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

  • Author
  • #125156

    Curtis Sharp

    Not sure how to phrase this question, please bear with me. I just downloaded a free In Design layout template from Adobe Stock and when I open it i see tiny ‘bubble’ type icons in the lower right hand corners of text/image frames ( view icons here: https://imgur.com/a/lK4IZGm ). Does anyone know what, if anything, these signify? How did they get there and what are they for??? I downloaded other templates, but this icon was not present? Thank you in advance!

  • #125260

    Jo Bailey

    Hi Curtis, you get that icon if there’s animation applied. Click on it and have a look under the interactive>animation panel.

  • #125536

    Curtis Sharp

    Sorry for long delay – THANK YOU Jo!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.