I’m having an odd bug trying to import a Word doc with endnotes, and I don’t see this bug referenced anywhere else.
When I import a Word doc with endnotes, instead of placing the endnotes, it places a soft return where that endnote number reference in the text should be and removes the endnote (doesn’t put it in a separate story after the existing story).
CC2018 (both Mac and PC versions)
I’ve tried with my existing InD file and a new/clean one.
I’ve tried using just a portion of the Word file (it’s a long one with many endnotes)
[I’ve got screenshots of the InD doc and the Word doc, but I’m not sure how to attach them.]