Using Adobe Spark Post
Erica Gamet December 6, 2017
This article appeared in Issue 104 of InDesign Magazine.
Web and mobile app allows you to create gorgeous graphics for social media with ease
Adobe Spark Post—part of Adobe’s Spark suite of apps—is a free-for-iOS-or-web app that lets you easily create graphics for the web, social media, and other uses. I know what you’re thinking: InDesign and Photoshop already do that. Yes they do, though not on mobile platforms, and not without lots of creative input (a.k.a. “work”) from you.. . . .
This article from InDesign Magazine is for InDesignSecrets premium subscribers only. To continue reading, please log in above, or sign up for a premium membership today! Thanks for supporting InDesignSecrets!
Latest posts by Erica Gamet (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- InDesign Conference 2018, June 4–7 in New Orleans: it's happening!
- Get a Virtual Pass to the InDesign Conference (and others!) to see videos and handouts
- New LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com courses: New Features in InDesign CC 2018.1 (Anne-Marie) and InDesign: Interactive PDFs (David)
- InDesign Magazine: April 2018 issue about Interactive Portfolios, May 2018 issue about Digital Asset Management systems, and the June 2018 issue will be about making InDesign and Illustrator play nicely together.
- Rebecca said about Tip of the Week: How to Reset the Recent Documents List:Mine only lets me increase it to 30…
- Nancy Priddy said about Tip of the Week: Customizing the Control Panel:Sign me up for the email
- Bauke said about Fitbaseline: A Better Way to Work With Baseline Grids:Hello, I've send you an e-mail so we…