Using Adobe Spark Post
Erica Gamet December 6, 2017
This article appeared in Issue 104 of InDesign Magazine.
Web and mobile app allows you to create gorgeous graphics for social media with ease
Adobe Spark Post—part of Adobe’s Spark suite of apps—is a free-for-iOS-or-web app that lets you easily create graphics for the web, social media, and other uses. I know what you’re thinking: InDesign and Photoshop already do that. Yes they do, though not on mobile platforms, and not without lots of creative input (a.k.a. “work”) from you.. . . .
This article from InDesign Magazine is for InDesignSecrets premium subscribers only. To continue reading, please log in above, or sign up for a premium membership today! Thanks for supporting InDesignSecrets!
Latest posts by Erica Gamet (see all)
Sign up for the InDesign
Tip of the Week
- Top InDesign Feature Requests: Adobe is listening!
- I See Blue Things: What are those weird squiggles and borders?
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Reveal Deleted Items
- Matthew said about Tip of the Week: Using the Ink Manager:Can someone please explain this anomaly?
- Sev said about Removing Space Along the Left Edge of Text:This checkbox needs to be a default paragraph…
- Dayo said about Why Am I Seeing Yellow Highlighting on My Text?:please remove the yellow lettering and the black…
Recent Forum Posts
updating graphics in the library
2 hours, 8 minutes ago
Links EPS to PDF
10 hours, 56 minutes ago
Side Frame Handles on Narrow Text Boxes
10 hours, 54 minutes ago
Inconsistent Image Display After Converting Reflowable to Mobi
30 minutes ago
1 day, 11 hours ago