InDesignSecrets Podcast 127
Listen in your browser: InDesignSecrets-127.mp3 (14.9 MB, 28:32 minutes)
- All About Leading
- Leading-related Preference settings
- When to use Auto-Leading and when not to
- Baseline grid and leading, First line offset and leading, and more!
- Quizzler! Ladies and Germs, man your InDesign tools
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Use Master Color
- InDesignSecretsLive Seminars: San Francisco & Chicago in June; LA, DC, Denver, and more in the fall!
Quizzler instructions: Think you have the answer to this episode’s Quizzler? Do not post it here in a comment! Instead, send your answer(s) in an e-mail to email@example.com, with the word QUIZZLER in the subject line. (Note: InDesignSecrets.com contributors, past and present, aren’t eligible. Sorry, Fritz!) Deadline for receipt of entries is midnight PST on Friday, June 18, 2010. The top two winners will each receive a copy of Real World Illustrator CS4 we will notify you by email if you win. In the case of a three- or more-way tie, we’ll choose two winners randomly. Good luck!
>> CtrlPublishing offers a highly useful plugin called CtrlChanges that lets you track text changes in InDesign CS3, CS4, and CS5, just like in Microsoft Word and InCopy. With the CtrlChanges plug-in you can see the tracked changes markup in the layout as well as the Story Editor, and you can print them too! (Two features that not even the new Track Changes feature in CS5 has.) There’s a free trial available, and listeners of the podcast get a 15% discount on CtrlPublishing?s web store if you use the coupon code CTRLOFFER5.