InDesignSecrets Podcast 138
Listen in your browser: InDesignSecrets-138.mp3 (19.9 MB, 36:48 minutes)
- 2011 Print & ePublishing Conference announcement!
- InDesign to EPUB: Recap and tips from Liz Castro’s webinar
- Acrobat X and InDesign
- InDesignSecrets newsletter Quizzler winners (“How many InDesign users to change a lightbulb?”)
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Output Condition Name, Output Condition Identifier, Registry Name
- New Quizzler! Listen to the episode to learn how to win
News and special offers from our sponsors:
>> Recosoft is the developer of PDF2ID, the miraculous solution for converting PDF file to editable InDesign files. Install the software and you’ll be able to open (not just Place) PDFs in InDesign. Styles, tables, layers, threaded text, it all gets reconstituted. It’s amazing! The latest version, PDF2ID 3.0, is compatible with InDesign CS3, CS4, and CS5 on Macintosh and Windows platforms.
>> MathMagic, the ultimate equation editor from Info Logic, Inc., is a WYSIWYG equation editor/plug-in that lets you create inline, editable EPS equations from within InDesign (if you use the MathMagic Pro edition). It even converts equations set by Word’s Equation Editor, LaTex, MathML and MathType, to MathMagic-style equations. For InDesignSecrets listeners, they’re offering a time-limited discount of 25% off any MathMagic Pro product that’s $199US or more, until Dec. 30, 2010 (extended deadline!). Here are the details of the offer, or just remember to use the coupon code INDS at the MathMagic order page to get your discount.