InDesignSecrets Podcast 164
Listen in your browser: InDesignSecrets-164.mp3 (15.8 MB, 28:55 minutes)
See the Show Notes for links mentioned in this episode.
Or view the transcript of this podcast.
- Layer Tricks!
- Stacking, dragging, show/hide layout objects
- Dragging objects from one group to another
- Managing nested objects
- Using the “southern double-click”
- Show (in layout) selected layer object
- Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know: Command-3 (Ctrl-3) and Command-Option-3 (Ctrl-Alt-3)
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Stylistic Sets
News and special offers from our sponsors:
>> In-Tools is the developer of AutoFlow Pro, an InDesign plug-in that lets you fully control the layout of both text and images, using both master frames and non-master frames, with minimal user intervention. (And it’s a great solution for easy alternate layouts for DPS.) Company founder Harbs is also the ?Guru? of PrintUI.com, which provides a number of custom InDesign Server-based solutions.
>> Recosoft makes PDF2ID (converts PDFs to editable InDesign files), ID2Office (converts InDesign files to editable Word or Powerpoint files) and PDF2ID Enterprise, which batch converts PDFs to InDesign and/or to the IDML format; just the ticket for automating workflows. Check them out!
Hypatia Light Stylistic set 1 (top) vs. set 2 (bottom)
showing the difference in the lowercase “g’s”