InDesignSecrets Podcast 193
View the transcript of this podcast.
Special! David and guest co-host Diane Burns rock this episode.
- How to publish in more than one language
- How to share a DPS app with a group (bypassing the App Store)
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Swap Fill and Stroke
News and special offers from our sponsors:
- This episode was recorded a few days before PEPCON (our Print + ePublishing Conference)
- Diane’s company: TransPacificDigital
- Diane’s titles at lynda.com include Multilingual Publishing Strategies in InDesign and InDesign Tables in Depth
- World Tools plug-in for multilingual publishing
- InDesignSecrets posts about multilingual publishing: Diacritics, Typesetting Hebrew, Foreign Language Characters, Non-English Placeholder Text, Changing the Language with Find/Change, Change UI Language, Bilingual Documents
- Diane and Sandee Cohen’s Digital Publishing with InDesign book has a companion web site
- In the podcast, Diane mentioned running a VMware version of the Mac OS inside Mac OS so you can have more than one language running, or for testing. Here’s how to do that with Mountain Lion