InDesignSecrets Podcast 221
In this episode:
- News: Adobe Comp CC, Typekit upgrades, PePcon
- All About I (the keyboard shortcut that changed with CC 2014)
- Interview with Roberto Blake, Graphic Designer/YouTube Star
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Masters Fixed
News and special offers from our sponsors:
>> movemen (pronounced move-eh-men) is the developer of MathTools, an outstanding equation editor plug-in for InDesign and InCopy. It’s the tool of choice for science, math, and engineering textbook publishers worldwide. New in MathTools v2.0 is the ability to convert the equations to MathML (open source industry standard for math equations in XML/HTML5 /CSS3) upon export to HTML, XML, and EPUB! Learn more about MathTools v2.0 on movemen’s site, and about its MathML feature in this FAQ.
- Anne-Marie spoke at Michela Di Stefano’s Digital Publishing Explorers conference
- Adobe Comp CC in the iTunes store and our post about it
- Typekit blog, their posts about Extensis and site redesign
- PePcon 2015, June 1–4 in Philadelphia PA — Register today!
- PePcon 2015 breakfast sessions on:
- The I Key and the new Color Theme Tool:
- Roberto Blake: