InDesignSecrets Podcast 242
In this episode:
- News and Updates:
- Using Acrobat’s deeply buried Object Inspector on your InDesign PDFs!
- The Next Big Thing for interactive PDFs? We hear things …
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Flip Pages (it’s not what you think)
News and special offers from our sponsors:
> CircularFLO from Circular Software is an InDesign add-on that lets you easily create true replicas of existing print layouts. Directly export to fixed layout EPUB3 or the Amazon KF8 fixed layout format. You can include Read Aloud with no coding — add paragraph, sentence or word highlighting in time with an audio track. All new customers contacting Circular Software in April either by entering ‘InDesign Secrets Podcast’ when downloading CircularFLO or contacting us on our website can get a free trial credit for CircularFLO and extended trials of our print workflow apps GreenLight and MasterPlan, too.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out the sessions and speakers at CreativePro Week 2017
- Register now for the InDesign Conference 2017!
- Check out our attendee forum! They’re making plans already
- March 2017 InDesign Magazine: Footnotes
- We’ve written about the Object Inspector in Acrobat before!
- How to control page transitions (related to the OIFOTW, Flip Pages Every)