InDesignSecrets Podcast 250
In this episode:
- A little bit of news:
- Managing threaded stories manually and with free scripts
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Repair All
News and special offers from our sponsors:
>> FunctionFox is a leader in timesheets and project management for creative teams since 1999. Still using paper timesheets or Excel to track project hours? Use FunctionFox to help manage your workflow and increase billable hours! There’s a free demo available, but you might want to jump on their introductory offer of 40% off for a new monthly or annual subscription. The offer ends Dec. 15, 2017, so get on over there!
>> GoProof is an online proofing solution that makes it easy to upload your layouts directly from within InDesign (a free GoProof panel!) to your GoProof portal for client proofing and markup. On average it saves designers at least 1 hour every day by cutting out PDF exports and email trails. There’s even an option to make certain text frames editable by your clients right in the browser, using the same fonts and formatting. Try for free, or if you want to upgrade, use voucher code CPN17 for special discounts and free usage periods!
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- CreativePro Week 2018 now open for registration
- More on EPUB Accessibility from our sister site, EPUBSecrets.com
- Scripts mentioned:
- David’s post about unthreading stories with scripts (has links to the above, too)
- Why you might want to ignore the Package alert that says you have RGB images